Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family facts but it sounds like fiction part II: Electric Boogaloo





My nephew, Colton turned five years old August 12, 2010. My brother, Timmy died on August 12, 1989. When Colton was born, not only did he share his birth date, August 12th with the same day Timmy died, but my room number at the Rockcastle hospital, at the time was 218; Kesha (Coltons Mom, and my eldest sister) hospital room number, at the same time, as she was giving birth to Colton was, 218. Coincidence? I would say yes but it is still creepy.

August 14th, 2010, we all got together to celebrate a special little boy's 5th birthday. So I arrived early and with my sister, Yvette as my assistant, I once again turned into my alter ego, Steamboat Joe the clown.

Everything went flawlessly, and I for one was happy to see the smiles on the kid's faces. As Steamboat Joe always says, "Smile, its contagious!" Happy 5th birthday, Colton.





































































Steamboat Joe with his little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment